The season of the English Premier League has come to an end. The competition in the tournament is very intense, and the main goal of the teams is to win the title. This year, the fight for the title has been very intense. The main contenders for the victory are:
1. Chelsea. The team of Jose Mourinho has been performing very well in the Premier League, and has already managed to win two trophies. The club has managed to reach the Champions League final, and is now trying to win gold medals.
2. Manchester City. The Citizens have been in the Champions league for a long time, and have already managed a good result in the group stage. The current season is the most difficult one for the team, as it is very close to the end of the championship.
3. Liverpool. The Merseysiders have a long tournament distance ahead, and it is still unclear whether they will be able to defend their title.
4. Tottenham. The Spurs have been one of the main contenders of the title for a while now, but they have not yet managed to get into the final stage.
5. Arsenal. The Gunners have been performing quite well in recent years, and are now trying not to lose points.
6. Manchester United. The Red Devils have a good squad, and they are trying to fight for gold medals, as well as the Champions title. However, the team is not in the best shape, and needs to strengthen the position.
It is quite possible that the final position of the club will be decided by the draw of the Champions Cup, which will be held in the next season. The final match of this tournament will be very interesting, as the teams will play against each other for the right to enter the Champions club tournament.
You can always follow the development of events in the English championship on the sports statistics website. It is easy to use, and provides only reliable information.
The first match between Chelsea and Arsenal was quite unexpected. The teams met for the first time in the league, and both of them were quite confident. The first half of the game was quite calm, and neither of the clubs was able to score a goal.
However, the second half of this match turned out to be quite interesting. The score was 1:1, and in the last minute of the match, the Gunners managed to score. The match ended with a score of 2:2.
This match was quite unusual, as Arsenal had a number of players injured, and had to play without them. The players of Chelsea, on the other hand, were very confident, and managed to play with a high level.
Team Line-up Changes
The team of Mourinho has changed significantly. The previous season, the players of the team were not able to get along, and were not at all able to perform at the highest level. This time, the situation has changed, and now the players have a lot of motivation to win.
In the first half, the changes in the lineup of the Chelsea were quite obvious. The lineup of Mourinho was quite unstable, and many players were not used to the style of the coach.
First of all, it should be noted that the lineup is quite unstable. The following players have been removed from the lineup:
* Frank Lampard;
* Eden Hazard;
* Tammy Abraham;
* Tammy Stephenson;
The last player was removed from his position. The reason for this is the fact that he is not able for the long-term, and he is a bit tired from the previous season. He is not the best player, but he is able to provide the team with the necessary goals.
Chelsea’s lineup changes are quite obvious, and can be seen on the website of sports statistics.
After the first goal, the score was 2:1. The second goal was scored by Tammy Abraham, who was replaced by Tammy Stephenson. The latter is a young player, who has a lot to learn, and will have to prove himself in the long tournament run.
Arsenal’ Line-Up Changes
After a long break, the Arsenal lineup was quite stable. The changes in their lineup were quite logical, and allowed the team to get back to the fight.
Among the changes, the following players were removed:
These players are not able, for the time being, to provide Arsenal with the needed goals. The situation with “Lampard” is not so good, as he is tired from long tournaments.
“Swan” and “Monreal” were also removed from their positions. The former is a good player, and a good substitute for the latter.
One of the most important changes in Arsenal’ lineup was the replacement of “Coutinho” with ” Ramsey”, who is a very good player. The young player has already shown himself in several matches, and already managed not to disappoint his fans.
If you look at the line-up of the Gunner, you can see that the team has a good balance.
Main Chances for the Title
The main goal for the teams in the current season was to get to the final of the tournament.