The Spurs have a pretty good lineup, which can be considered as a good base for the fight against the Gunners. The team has a good bench, which allows the coach to rotate the players, and also to make changes during the game.
The Tottenham lineup is quite diverse, but it is not surprising that the main players are:
1. Christian Eriksen, who is in excellent form. He has scored a lot of important goals in the last season, and this time he will try to repeat the success.
2. Mauricio Pochettino’s team has been playing in the Premier League for several years, so they have a good understanding with the players.
3. Harry Kane, who scored a hat-trick in the match against Manchester City. The forward has a great game, and his partners are also in good form.
4. Kyle Walker-Peters, who has already scored a couple of important points.
5. Son Heung-Min, who can also score goals.
6. Toby Alderweireld, who scores a lot in the English Premier League.
7. Kane has a lot to prove, so he has to keep his cool and not to make mistakes.
8. Dele Alli, who will try his best to score a goal, and the Spurs will be able to count on him.
9. Christian Pulisic, who was injured for a long time, but he is back in the lineup and will try not to disappoint his team.
10. Toby Alesund, who looks very confident on the field.
All these players can be called the main performers of the Spurs, and they can play a key role in the fight for the title.
The game will be very interesting, and it will be a good chance to see the best players of the Premier league in action.
Predictions for the match Tottenham vs Arsenal
The Gunners have a very good lineup. The main players of their team are:
1st. Lukas Podolski, who plays well in the center of the field, and can be counted on to score some goals. He is a very versatile player, who also has a decent penalty kick.
1o. Alex Iwobi, who shows a good game, but the main thing is to score goals, and he is doing it very well.
12. Sokratis Papastathopoulos, who makes a good pass, and scores a few goals.
2nd. Aaron Ramsey, who always scores goals, but his partners can also be called good players. They are:
1. Wojciech Szczesny, who started the season very well, and is a key player for the Gunner.
2. Hector Bellerin, who showed a good performance in the matches against Manchester United.
3. Calum Chambers, who managed to score several goals in a row.
4. Granit Xhaka, who played well in matches against Liverpool.
5. Danny Ings, who did not show his best game in the first matches, but managed to get into the starting lineup.
6. Nicolas Pepe, who made a good start, and scored several goals. The Belgian is a good player, and if he continues to play like this, he will be one of the main leaders of the team.
3rd. Mesut Ozil, who starts the season well, but after that he lost his form. The German is a player who can be very important for the team, and will have to show his maximum in the game, otherwise the team will not be able not to lose points. He is in good shape, and has a long career ahead of him. The team needs to give him time to adapt to the new level of the tournament, otherwise it will not achieve the desired result. However, the Gunnarsson’s team has the potential to win the Premier championship, and that is why they are considered one of best teams in the world.
However, the team has not been in the best shape for several matches, and in the end, they lost against Chelsea.
In the game against the Blues, the Spurs were the first to leave the field in the second half, and their chances of winning the match were pretty low.
Main Predictions for Tottenham vs Chelsea
The match between the Spurs and Chelsea will be quite interesting, because the Blues have a quite good lineup and a good coach. The Spurs have not been playing well for several games, and now they are in the middle of the fight with the Blues.
First of all, it is worth noting that the Spurs have the following players in their lineup:
· Harry Winks, who at the moment is in the starting line-ups.
· Kane, Son, Dele, Alli.
These players are the main ones who can help the team to win points. The Blues have many players who can make a difference in the final result of the match, and these are: (1) Petr Cech, who saved the team from disaster, and managed to save the lives of many players.